Using a diagram similar to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, Lencioni, walks us through the ways a team can malfunction and how to start at the bottom and build up to an effective team.
Welcome, you have found one of my resources. Make sure you see everything it is linked to at the bottom. You can also go to my resources to find a searchable index of all the quotes, books, podcasts, webpages...I have catalogued.
Found inPurchase The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team on Amazon
- Quote: Team openness
- Quote: Competitors not team members
- Quote: Emotional Debate and Punishment
- Quote: Conflict is considered taboo
- Quote: Stop revisiting issues
- Quote: Team Buy In
- Quote: Review key decisions
- Quote: Committed clear plan of action
- Quote: The enemy of accountability is ambiguity
- Quote: Selfishness in a team
- Quote: Reward results
- Quote: Veiled Conflict