Making people prioritize by value forces them to produce that 20 percent first. Often by the time they’re done, they realize they don’t really need the other 80 percent, or that what seemed important at the outset actually isn’t.
Welcome, you have found one of my resources. Make sure you see everything it is linked to at the bottom. You can also go to my resources to find a searchable index of all the quotes, books, podcasts, webpages...I have catalogued.