Grit is the best book I’ve read on developing resilience. It doesn’t just cover business stuff, but how should you bet talking to your kids to develop Grit.
Welcome, you have found one of my resources. Make sure you see everything it is linked to at the bottom. You can also go to my resources to find a searchable index of all the quotes, books, podcasts, webpages...I have catalogued.
Found inPurchase Grit on Amazon
- Quote: Highly Successful and Determination
- Quote: Talented Students
- Quote: Get Back on the Treadmill after Discomfort
- Quote: Angela Duckworth on Your Purpose
- Quote: At the Start – have fun
- Quote: Let kids decide their activities
- Quote: Gritty People do Deliberate Practice
- Quote: Searching for Improvement
- Quote: Work On Your Grit then Your Kid
- Quote: The Hard Thing Rule
- Quote: Happiness and Success are not Identical