In this book, Nicholas A. Christakis and James H. Fowler explore the relationships around us and how they influence each other. In short, we’re influenced much more than we would assume.
Welcome, you have found one of my resources. Make sure you see everything it is linked to at the bottom. You can also go to my resources to find a searchable index of all the quotes, books, podcasts, webpages...I have catalogued.
Found inPurchase Connected on Amazon
- Should I Read It 012 – Connected: The Surprising Power of Our Social Networks and How They Shape Our Lives
- Connected: How A Social Network Works in Everything From STD’s to Friendship
- Quote: We compare to find our worth
- Quote: Emotional support in marriage
- Quote: Susceptible to influence
- Quote: Body type influence
- Quote: Women drinking heavily
- Quote: Does trickle down economics work?
- Quote: Find opinion leaders
- Quote: The dilemma we face every day
- Quote: Not all networks create something useful
- Quote: Altruism spreads
- Quote: The Real digital divide
- Quote: Optimize Connections
- Quote: We think we have power to make decisions
- Quote: Emotions lack specificity
- Quote: Three Degrees of Influence
- Quote: Networks contain specific connections
- Quote: Murder can spread
- Quote: Happiness set point