No software is going to fix your feeling of being rushed all the time. In fact, so often it only makes matters worse because you can push decisions off to the future. Future you hates that because they have all the decisions to make and no more time than they do now.
Analogue Productivity introduces you to how Curtis uses the Bullet Journal system and Trello to manage an entire web development business. There is no other task manager to get things lost in.
This step-by-step guide to a clear head provides:
- The 10 Key Concepts that Curtis uses when choosing new tools
- A step by step guide to running an online business with paper and a pen
- How Curtis deals with email in an analogue system
- How Curtis sets his goals, because yearly goals suck
- What it takes to manage projects that require collaboration
- How you can store all the little digital bits that come you way
Includes PDF, .mobi, .epub versions