Extra Prompt Questions
– What does your family, health, and work look like?
– What legacy would you like to leave behind?
– What are your secret passions and dreams?
– What adventures do you want to pursue?
– What really makes you happy in life?
– What do you refuse to do?
– How do you measure success?
– What is one thing you believe that is contrary to the rest of the world?
– How will people remember you?
– What do people in your community say about you?
– What kind of people are in your life? How do you feel about them?
– What would you like to have more of in your life?
– What do you want your relationships to look like?
– What qualities would you like to develop?
– What are your special talents?
– What accomplishments will you be looking back on?
– Describe in detail, hour by hour, your ideal day.
– What experiences both good and bad have shaped your life?
– What similarities can you recognize in your most notable achievements?
– What problems in the world are you most passionate about solving?
– If money were not an issue, what line of work would you be most drawn to?
– Which dreams in your life do you feel the most regret for not pursuing harder?
– What is the lasting legacy you want to leave?
– Whom do you most admire in life? What specific characteristics of this person do you want to emulate?
– How much do you earn per year?
– Where does that income come from?
– What exactly do you do for work? Describe a project.
– What are your clients like? How do you interact with them?
– Where do you live?
– Do you own a house? Describe what it’s like? What type of view does it have?
– Do you travel? Where and for how long? Write about an entire trip in detail.
– Pets? How many and what type? Even name them.
– Kids? Same thing, describe them and what they love to do. Describe a day with the kids.